|Player Entry $||TD Choice|
|Format||Inherited from event|
|Charity Contribution||EDGE Program optional|
|Players Package option #1||$15-Player receives choice of 1 disc from all supporting brands, towel, 50% off Keen Card, and discount cards from Shady Ray Sunglasses and ProPull disc golf. As well as NADGT points.|
|Players Package option #2||$5- Player receives a towel and NADGT points.|
|Player Package Ordering & Shipping||NADGT is handling the payments and we will ship your packages to you with 8 day lead time, or direct ship to late registering players|
|Divisions||All PDGA Amateur Divisions offered by TD+ Any player whose rating is below professional level and has not won more than $3,000 in their career or more than $1,000 in 2020.|
|Tournament Payout||Payouts handled by TD, only thing provided by NADGT is players packs|
|Ranking||Based on NADGT POINTS NADGT Affiliate = straight PDGA points. Whatever the PDGA shows for points for the player will be the amount of points the player earns in NADGT points. All points tabulated each week an will be updated on Wednesdays. Website stats include: Rankings on a National and Regional basis; Individual player profile pages w stats All regional/national year-end payouts at NADGT.com|
|National Championships Invites||See Competitor Handbook|
- This relationship made a ton of sense for us. They will ship all your prizes to you and provide broad new online capabilities to www.nadgt.com including online payouts, reporting point rankings on a National and Regional basis.
- Welcome new sponsors DGA, Millennium, and Prodiscus. These new sponsors bring new opportunities for our player base. Offer your event as a ‘players choice’ (they choose) or exclusively with one of these sponsors and enjoy the tournament benefits on par with their other exclusively sponsored tournaments.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT POINTS! We will be offering multiple ways for players to earn points throughout the year.
- NADGT DISC GOLF TEAM: Includes top pros from each of our disc sponsors, ambassadors, and amateurs who qualified through last year’s tour. Our team is there to help promote your event online
We have partnered with EDGE (Educational Disc Golf Experience). All exclusive events, will be donating two dollars per player to the EDGE program. Each event will have additional prizes proved by EDGE for each events contribution!!
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- REGISTER YOUR EVENT:
Complete online TD scheduling here: Registration Form
- Schedule your event via NADGT form above
- PROMOTE YOUR EVENT locally to encourage the broadest participation
- LATE PLAYER PACKAGES;
- All players who register after the day we ship your order will be charged a $7 late fee for shipping. There package will be shipped directly to the address they used to register on DGS.
- RUN THE EVENT
- Provide a course map and overview of any course rules/OBs to each card
- AFTER THE EVENT
- Complete and upload scores with 48 hours of competition
- Complete and upload PDGA event report; Pay PDGA fees;
- Send player detail .csv to firstname.lastname@example.org to for points tabulation.
- Pot an event wrap up on FB and tag NADGT.
- TD responsible for PDGA fees, Insurance, shipping expenses and any course reservation fees.
- Per player course fees, when necessary, may be collected onsite or online, so long as its communicated clearly in the event description
- TD’s are invited to help staff Premier Events near them