Tee Time C-Tier Event
|Player Entry $||Fees Vary|
|Format||2 Rounds of Shotgun with 36 hole minimum
1 round of Cee Times
|Charity Contribution||EDGE Program optional|
|Players Package||Player Package:
• $20 Gift Certificate to NADGT.com new Online Player's Pack Store.
• NADGT Towel
• NADGT Points
• NADGT Player Handbook (Mailed directly to player)
Players have option to purchase or upgrade player pack items at an additional cost listed on the event entry page.
|Player Package Odering & Shipping||NADGT is handling the payments and we will ship your packages to your TD with 8 days lead time of the event. Late registered players will receive their package, directly shipped to their house after the event, and charged a late shipping fee.
|Divisions||All PDGA Amateur Divisions offered by TD+ Any player whose rating is below professional level and has not won more than $3,000 in their career or more than $1,000 in 2022.|
• 100% player pack value fulfilling PDGA “Trophy Only’ standard
• Divisional winner trophy pins from DiscGolfPins.com
*Trophies may need to be shipped to winners
|Ranking||Straight PDGA points|
|National Championships Invites||See Competitor Handbook|
- This relationship made a ton of sense for us. They will ship all your prizes to you and provide broad new online capabilities to www.nadgt.com including online payouts, reporting point rankings on a National and Regional basis.
- Welcome new sponsors DGA, Millennium, and Prodiscus. These new sponsors bring new opportunities for our player base. Offer your event as a ‘players choice’ (they choose) or exclusively with one of these sponsors and enjoy the tournament benefits on par with their other exclusively sponsored tournaments.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT POINTS! We will be offering multiple ways for players to earn points throughout the year.
- NADGT DISC GOLF TEAM: Includes top pros from each of our disc sponsors, ambassadors, and amateurs who qualified through last year’s tour. Our team is there to help promote your event online.
- Complete online TD scheduling here: Registration Form
- Get clearance from your State coordinator to have a PDGA C-Tier event.
- Schedule your event via NADGT form above
- Locally promote the event to encourage the broadest participation
- All players who register after the day we ship your order will be charged a $7 late fee for shipping. There package will be shipped directly to the address they used to register on DGS.
- Provide a course map and overview of any course rules/OBs to each card
- Complete and upload scores with 48 hours of competition
- Complete and upload PDGA event report; Pay PDGA fees;
- Send player detail .csv to firstname.lastname@example.org to for points tabulation
- Post an event wrap up on FB and tag NADGT