|Player Entry $||$49|
|Format||1 day - 2 rounds|
|Charity Contribution||EDGE NADGT commits $1 per player of every entry at EDGE will provide each TD a prize package to use at their event for CTP's, as long as the event has 40 or more players|
|Players Package||$75 Value , Innova Disc, Discraft Disc or NADGT Dri-fit shirt+Option two Prodigy, Discmania, Gateway, Kastaplast, Infinite, MVP, Latitude 64, DGA, Prodiscus, Millenium, Legacy 1 disc, towel, 50% off Keen Shoe Card, 50% off two pairs Shady Ray Sunglasses card, and a Promo Discount card from ProPull disc golf.|
|Player Package Ordering & Shipping||NADGT is handling the payments and we will ship your packages to you with 8 day lead time, or direct ship to late registering players.|
|Divisions||All PDGA Amateur Divisions offered by TD+ Any player whose rating is below professional level and has not won more than $3,000 in their career or more than $1,000 in 2020.|
|Tournament Payout||Standard payout (min % added tbd by TD) all online; via NADGT.com store. $10 per player will be added to the payout. NADGT Trophy pins available per event for all “tour” divisions. Minimum cost of payout is included in Player Package Price, TD’s may elect to add additional payout at a discounted price.|
|Ranking||Based on NADGT POINTS NADGT Exclusive = straight PDGA points. Whatever the PDGA shows for points for the player will be the amount of points the player earns in NADGT points. All points tabulated each week an will be updated on Wednesdays. Website stats include: Rankings on a National and Regional basis; Individual player profile pages w stats All regional/national year-end payouts at NADGT.com|
|National Championships Invites||See Competitor Handbook|
- This relationship made a ton of sense for us. They will ship all your prizes to you and provide broad new online capabilities to www.nadgt.com including online payouts, reporting point rankings on a National and Regional basis.
- Welcome new sponsors DGA, Millennium, and Prodiscus. These new sponsors bring new opportunities for our player base. Offer your event as a ‘players choice’ (they choose) or exclusively with one of these sponsors and enjoy the tournament benefits on par with their other exclusively sponsored tournaments.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT POINTS! We will be offering multiple ways for players to earn points throughout the year.
- NADGT DISC GOLF TEAM: Includes top pros from each of our disc sponsors, ambassadors, and amateurs who qualified through last year’s tour. Our team is there to help promote your event online.
We have partnered with EDGE (Educational Disc Golf Experience). All exclusive events, will be donating two dollars per player to the EDGE program. Each event will have additional prizes proved by EDGE for each events contribution!!
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- REGISTER YOUR EVENT
- Schedule your event with NG: Registration Form
- Get clearance from your State Coordinator for a PDGA B-tier event
- We take it from there and sanction your event and get your DGS page created
- SETUP and MANAGE REGISTRATION
- You will need to log in to DGS and create your schedule and choose the date your event registration will open.For help with your event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROMOTE YOUR EVENT locally to encourage the broadest participation
- LATE PLAYER PACKAGES;
- All players who register after the day we ship your order will be charged a $7 late fee for shipping. There package will be shipped directly to the address they used to register on DGS.
- RUN THE EVENT
- Provide a course map and overview of any course rules/OBs to each card
- Scorecards provided in your box
- During the day of the event
- log in to PDGA tournament manager with the code we sent you and confirm your course and which divisions will be playing which tees.
- Then add all of your day off registrations that paid cash to the DGS event page.
- Then after each round log into PDGA tournament manager and enter the scores.
- We will take it from there and complete your TD report and pay the fees.
- If you collected any $10 non-member fees in cash you will need to include that with your payment.
- AFTER THE EVENT-
- Tabulate all of your cash taken in for entries and non-member fees. Please email that to email@example.com NADGT will pay you the difference of your TD payment versus the monies you collected by Tuesday after your event,
- Submit Scrip payout by using the google form- link to form—–
- Post an event wrap up and pictures on FB and tag NADGT
- Per player course fees, when necessary, may be collected online, so long as it is communicated clearly in the event description. We have created an option on your registration form on DGS to add course fees per player on top of the entry fee. We will send this money to the TD with there payment on the Tuesday after the event.
- TD’s are invited to help staff Premier Events near them