|Player Entry $||$88 *Additional facility fees may apply|
|Format||Minimum 3 rounds of 18 holes, usually over 2 days.|
|PDGA||PDGA A or B-tier
For non-PDGA members, the $10 PDGA non-member fee will be charged but may be credited to a new membership after the event is completed.
|Charity Contribution||This year every Exclusive event is part of the EDGE Tournament Charity Program (TCP) event. NADGT will donate $1 per player to EDGE. NADGT TD’s may also include additional fundraisers for EDGE at their events.|
|Players Package||The Players Package is valued at approximately $120 and includes a collared polo shirt, Three disc golf discs, a tube of Zanfel, and one NADGT pico mini.*
Every competitor is also eligible, via their NADGT Points, for year-end National prizes.
*Subject to change based on product availability.
|Player Package Ordering & Shipping||NADGT is handling the payments and we will ship your packages to your TD with 8 days lead time of the event. Late registered players will receive their package, directly shipped to their house after the event, and charged a late shipping fee.|
|Divisions||All PDGA Amateur Divisions offered by TD+ Any player whose rating is below professional level and has not won more than $3,000 in their career or more than $1,000 in 2021.|
|Tournament Payout||Payouts for all NADGT Exclusive events will be paid out to 25% of the field. The total payout per player is $12.50, a portion of the payout may include predetermined sponsor prizes. Payouts will all be available from ngstore.infinitediscs.com.|
|NADGT Points||Stands PDGA points unless it is a B-tier Premier in which PDGA points will be 1.33X.|
|National Championships Invites||See Competitor Handbook|
- This relationship made a ton of sense for us. They will ship all your prizes to you and provide broad new online capabilities to www.nadgt.com including online payouts, reporting point rankings on a National and Regional basis.
- Welcome new sponsors DGA, Millennium, and Prodiscus. These new sponsors bring new opportunities for our player base. Offer your event as a ‘players choice’ (they choose) or exclusively with one of these sponsors and enjoy the tournament benefits on par with their other exclusively sponsored tournaments.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT POINTS! We will be offering multiple ways for players to earn points throughout the year.
- NADGT DISC GOLF TEAM: Includes top pros from each of our disc sponsors, ambassadors, and amateurs who qualified through last year’s tour. Our team is there to help promote your event online.
- Schedule your event with NADGT: Registration Form
- Get clearance from your State Coordinator for an amateur PDGA A/B-tier event
- We take it from there and sanction your event and get your DGS page created, then the communication starts.
- Once your event is registered, you will receive an email from Kyle Maute to confirm details so he can get your event up on the schedule. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email within 72 hours.
- You will need to log in to DGS and create your schedule and choose the date your event registration will open. For help with your event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Locally promote the event to encourage the broadest participation. Please also use all social media you have at your disposal to promote online.
- Provide a course map and overview of any course rules/OBs to each card.
- Please make sure water and bathroom.
- Have fun and run a great event.
- Wrap up the event and promote the results.
- Communicate with Kyle Harrigan about any differences or discrepancies which need to be reported for your event.
- Upload pictured and videos to the link Kyle Harrigan has provided you, and make a post on Facebook about your successful event