|Player Entry $||TD Choice|
|Format||Inherited from event|
|Charity Contribution||EDGE Program optional.|
|Players Package||$15 per player- each player will receive NADGT points, choice of Shirt or Hat, Towel, & Discount Book.
Year-end Prizes: Every competitor is also eligible, via their NADGT Points, for year-end National prizes.
|Player Package Ordering & Shipping||NADGT will ship your player package directly to the TD. The TD is fully responsible for your package at the event.|
|Divisions||All PDGA Amateur Divisions offered by TD+ Any player whose rating is below professional level and has not won more than $3,000 in their career or more than $1,000 in 2021.|
|Tournament Payout||Payouts handled by TD, only thing provided by NADGT is players packs|
|Ranking||Based on NADGT POINTS NADGT Affiliate = half the PDGA points. Whatever the PDGA shows for points for the player will be the amount of half the points the player earns in NADGT points. All points tabulated each week and will be updated on Wednesdays. Website stats include: Rankings on a National and State basis; Individual player profile pages with stats for all State/National year-end payouts at NADGT.com|
|National Championships Invites||See Competitor Handbook|
- This relationship made a ton of sense for us. They will ship all your prizes to you and provide broad new online capabilities to www.nadgt.com including online payouts, reporting point rankings on a National and Regional basis.
- Welcome new sponsors DGA, Millennium, and Prodiscus. These new sponsors bring new opportunities for our player base. Offer your event as a ‘players choice’ (they choose) or exclusively with one of these sponsors and enjoy the tournament benefits on par with their other exclusively sponsored tournaments.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT POINTS! We will be offering multiple ways for players to earn points throughout the year.
- NADGT DISC GOLF TEAM: Includes top pros from each of our disc sponsors, ambassadors, and amateurs who qualified through last year’s tour. Our team is there to help promote your event online.
- Schedule your event with NADGT: Registration Form
- Get clearance from your State Coordinator for an amateur PDGA sanctioned event
- Once your event is registered, you will receive an email from Kyle Maute to confirm details. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email within 72 hours.
Locally promote the event to encourage the broadest participation. Please also use all social media you have at your disposal to promote online.
- Provide a course map and overview of any course rules/OBs to each card.
- Please make sure water and bathroom.
- Have fun and run a great event.
- Wrap up the event and promote the results.
- Communicate with Kyle Harrigan about any differences or discrepancies which need to be reported for your event.
- Upload pictured and videos to the link Kyle Harrigan has provided you, and make a post on Facebook about your successful event