|Player Entry $||$60|
|Format||6 League rounds-1 round per day. Must be completed in 3 months.|
|Charity Contribution||EDGE Program optional|
|Players Package||Choice of Innova or Discraft Disc, + choice of disc from other 11brands, Dri-Fit Shirt, and a twel|
|Player Package Odering & Shipping||NADGT is handling the payments and we will ship your packages to you with 8 day lead time.|
|Divisions||All PDGA Amateur Divisions offered by TD+ Any player whose rating is below professional level and has not won more than $3,000 in their career or more than $1,000 in 2020.|
|Tournament Payout||Winner gets paid entry into any NADGT Premier event of their choice.
Runner up get paid entry into any NADGT exclusive event of their choice.
Additionally ther will be $100 scrip payout at the end of the League.
|Ranking||20 points per round+ 1 point for every player you beat per round(all play in same division)|
|National Championships Invites||See Competitor Handbook|
- This relationship made a ton of sense for us. They will ship all your prizes to you and provide broad new online capabilities to www.nadgt.com including online payouts, reporting point rankings on a National and Regional basis.
- Welcome new sponsors DGA, Millennium, and Prodiscus. These new sponsors bring new opportunities for our player base. Offer your event as a ‘players choice’ (they choose) or exclusively with one of these sponsors and enjoy the tournament benefits on par with their other exclusively sponsored tournaments.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT POINTS! We will be offering multiple ways for players to earn points throughout the year.
- NADGT DISC GOLF TEAM: Includes top pros from each of our disc sponsors, ambassadors, and amateurs who qualified through last year’s tour. Our team is there to help promote your event online.
Complete online TD scheduling here: Registration Form
- Schedule your event via NADGT form above
- Locally promote the event to encourage the broadest participation
- Provide a course map and overview of any course rules/OBs to each card
- Complete and upload scores with 48 hours of competition
- We have created a form for you to manage your league. Please use this form and submit your results once your league is completed. Link here_____.
- Post an event wrap up on FB and tag NADG
- TD responsible for PDGA fees, Insurance, shipping expenses and any course reservation fees.
- Per player course fees, when necessary, may be collected onsite or online, so long as its communicated clearly in the event description
- Works for up to 10 events. Additional $10 per round for weeks 7-10. Best 6 finishes can be used.
- TD’s are invited to help staff Premier Events near them
- For more information about the league program contact firstname.lastname@example.org